GT200 is a powerful GSM/GPRS/GPS Tracker for personal tracking. With superior receiving sensitivity, fast TTFF and Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz, its location can be monitored in real time or periodically reported by a backend server or other device. Based on the embedded @Track protocol the GT200 can communicate with the backend server through the GPRS / GSM network to transfer reports of emergency / SOS, Geo-fence boundary crossings , low battery or scheduled GPS position, GSM Cell ID or among other advanced features. Users can easily to dial preset phone number by using 1/2/3/4 button or the SOS button. System Integrators can easily communicate with the GT200 by using the @ Track protocol.
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Embedded full-featured @Track protocol
- Built in uBlox GPS chipset with -162dBm tracking sensitivity,–148 dBm autonomous sensitivity for fast TTFF and high accuracy
- Built in GSM / GPS antennas
- Quick dial for four preset numbers
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery