When it comes to what you really need in a satellite phone, IsatPhone Pro delivers. This is the first global handheld from Inmarsat – purpose-built for the most reliable satellite communications network in the world. With clear voice quality that you’d expect from the market leader.
This phone is designed to work in just about any conditions – in rain storms, dust storms, searing heat to sub-zero cold, tropical humidity or freezing fog. No worries about battery life when you’re miles from anywhere, because it has the longest in the market. And we don’t think satellite phones need to be complicated. Try it for yourself and see how simple it is.
- The essential services: satellite telephony, voicemail, text and email messaging, GPS location data
- The longest battery life: up to 8 hours talk time and up to 100 hours standby time
- The most robust handset: operates at -20°C to +55°C; dust, splash and shock resistant (IP54); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 per cent
- The only global handheld satellite phone to support Bluetooth: place the handset on its side, with full maneuverability of the antenna, for easy hands-free use
- Easy to use: intuitive GSM-style interface; high-visibility colour screen; larger keypad for easy dialling with gloves on
- Reliable network connection: operates over global geostationary satellites that will be operational into the 2020s; significantly less possibility of call dropping
- The ultimate value: highly competitive handset, accessories and airtime pricing